Aquamax hot water system repairs, installation & replacement service
We are your local Bega Valley & the Sapphire Coast Aquamax hot water system service technicians. Our fully stocked trucks, loaded with thousands of Aquamax spare parts and replacement hot water tanks, are available today to quickly fix your existing hot water system or install a brand new one.
Aquamax Hot Water Repairs
No hot water? Broken or leaking Aquamax hot water tank? Whatever your issue, we’re here to help and offer complete hot water heater repair solutions.
- Fast, same day service – Our service trucks are stocked with thousands of Aquamax spare parts to resolve any hot water problems you may be experiencing – today! Rest assured, our clients don’t suffer the indignity of cold showers waiting for their HWS to be fixed.
- Hot water is our business – Our friendly, fully licensed hot water plumbers offer prompt service you can rely on and all at very competitive rates. Don’t risk voiding your water heater warranty by employing unqualified tradespeople.
- We repair all hot water heater brands – We don’t just specialise in Aquamax hot water systems. We are authorised service technicians for all the hot water brand including Rheem, Solahart, Rinnai, Dux, Aquamax, Apricus, Vulcan, Bosch, Everhot, Conergy, Edwards Solar and more.
- We are qualified, licensed and fully insured – All work is carried out by our highly experienced, fully trained and qualified hot water plumbers. We do not employ sub-contractors or outsource to unskilled workers.
- Save money and employ the Bega Valley & the Sapphire Coast hot water experts – Your hot water heater is an expensive appliance and should only be repaired and installed by a fully qualified tradesperson. Don’t risk voiding your warranty by employing unqualified, inexperienced labour.
Aquamax hot water system installation
We’ll beat any genuine quote today. Free delivery. We’ll even take away your old tank free.
- Your new Aquamax hot water system installed today – we can install a new Aquamax gas, solar or electric hot water heater today.
- Competitive pricing – we’ll beat any genuine quote today!
- Choice means a better price – each year we supply and install hundreds of Aquamax hot water systems into Bega Valley & the Sapphire Coast homes and businesses each year. Our buying power means great discounts that we can pass onto our customers.
- Upgrade and save – never run out of hot water again. Speak to our friendly specialists about upgrading to a new Aquamax hot water system that suits your household water usage requirements. Plus, we’ll explain you how you can potentially save hundreds of dollars every year on your bills.
- Take advantage of Government rebates – did you know you may be eligible for generous Government incentives if you upgrade to a more energy efficient hot water system? Ask us for more information.
- Free delivery – If we can’t repair your old Aquamax hot water heater, we offer free delivery on all new systems – all at a time that suits you.
- We take away your old tank – when we replace your old hot water system, we’ll take away your old tank free of charge. It’s all part of the service!
Save money and employ the local Aquamax experts
Did you know that the installation of a new hot water system often requires the experience and qualifications of both a licensed plumber AND a licensed electrician. Our hot water plumbers are licensed and qualified to undertake any plumbing and electrical work required to complete the installation or repair of your Aquamax hot water heater quickly, and within budget. Plumbers who do not specialise in the installation of hot water heaters may need to outsource the electrical work required to another tradesperson, thereby holding up the installation or repair of your hot water system and also adding extra expense due to additional call out fees charged by employing two tradespeople.